Friday, April 22, 2011

Sunshine? What's that?

There is this weird yellow ball floating in the sky here in Seattle right now.  Someone told me that this benevolent, warm thing is called the sun, and since it has been so long that I forgot what the sun actually IS, I went in search of a few sunny items to remind myself.  Behold, the sun shineth upon Seattle (even if it is still cold and windy at the same time), and these cheery things are perfect for a spring day outside.


Sessun Mellow Night Dress - $178 at Penelopes


Polka-Dot Paint Markers - $16 at the MOMA Store



Comme des Garcons Color Embossed Wallet - $215 at Blackbird
(so what if it is for boys.  Click the link and check out the other photos of how cool this wallet is!)

Button Buttons by Barrel of Monkeys - $3



Strawberry Jelly Drop Ring - $10.15 by I Love Hearts



Enjoy!

 - PJ

1 comment: