Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Finally Found a Reason to Get Pregnant, and It's Called Suvi Ainoa

Long Sleeve Dress
Suddenly everyone I know is pregnant.  Well, not everyone, although my friend Jon did seem to have a maternal glow the last time I hung out with him.  Perhaps it is just my age, perhaps those movie stars really did start a trend, but it seems like I am surrounded by pregnant ladies, including my freshly minter sister-in-law.  I am going to be an AUNTY!

This has all made me start thinking about baby fashion, whatever that means, and somehow I stumbled upon Suvi Ainoa.  My reaction was instant and loud: "I will have children just so I can dress them in Suvi Ainoa baby clothes!" I hollered to my startled cat, and my even more started husband.  Seriously though - how else can I justify my urge to buy this polka-dotted jacket?


Dark Navy Polka Dots Jacket
This is awkward.  The two toddlers upstairs are throwing things at each other and screaming.  I've just changed my mind, but you had better believe my little niece will be seeing some of this baby couture coming her way.  The more I browse through the website, the more impatient I feel for the little nipper to be born so I can clothe her! 

Suvi Ainoa is also available at Magpie Lovely, which happens to sell Poor Jean as well.  Coincidence?

 - PJ

2 comments:

  1. YES PLEASE! I've got a case if Auntie fever and will shop with you for little couture outfits for Isla any day of the week!!

    ReplyDelete